- Support for Hörmann BiSecur Cube.
- Energy saving plans for variable electricity tariffs from Energie Steiermark.
- Support of additional languages.
- Door locks can now also be operated with the Google Assistant.
The following devices are now supported by homee:
- Hörmann entrance gate operator (LineaMatic, RotaMatic, VersaMatic).
- Hörmann garage door operator series 3 (SupraMatic).
- Hörmann garage door operator Series 4 (SupraMatic).
- Hörmann internal door operator (PortaMatic).
- Hörmann relays (HER 1 BS, HET / S 2 BS, HET / S 24 BS, HER 2 BS, HER 4 BS).
- Hörmann socket (FES 1 BS, FES 1-1 BS, HEU 2 BS).
- Hörmann gate / barrier (HET E2 BS).
- Hörmann door lock drive (SmartKey).
- Hörmann access control system (HET-E2 SL 868-BS).
- myStrom WiFi Switch CH v2
- The control of roller shutters via Alexa Skill has been improved.
- homee-in-homee devices can be added back to HomeKit.
- The calculation of the execution of time triggers has been optimized.
- The twilight value of the Eltako wireless outdoor brightness sensor FAH60 is now evaluated (it must be taught-in again).
- The brightness value of the Eltako FAH60 is now set to the minimum value of 300 lx at dusk.
- Security improvements.
- Various small improvements.
- Deactivated users no longer receive push notifications.
- Update successful Push notifications no longer have a Start update action.
- Fixes an issue where devices were incorrectly listed as Amazon Alexa compatible.
- Heating plans no longer set the setpoint temperature of thermostats again if inactive variables or time entries in the plan are changed.
- Diary entries such as “received change in value from deleted device” are now a thing of the past.
- Fixes a bug when recording the current consumption values.
- The "next execution" of deactivated homeegrams has been removed.
- The "next execution" is now displayed correctly after activating the homeegram.
- Fixes a problem with the display of negative numbers in homeegrams.
- Fixes a possible crash when using Netatmo weather stations and Netatmo cameras.
- Fixes a possible crash when removing the last Belkin Wemo device.
- Fixes a possible HomeKit crash.
- The switching signals of the AFRISO FTM are recognized again.
- The alarm of the AFRISO WaterSensor CON as well as the AFRISO FTM with mini / Maximelder probe is registered again.
- Corrects a problem with the assignment of AFRISO CosiTherm channels.
- Changes in the value of the myStrom Switch are recorded again after the device has been set from "not available" to "available".
- The Devolo alarm siren now plays the tone selected in Homeegrams.
- Fixes a problem that prevents homee-in-homee devices from being deleted if there is no connection to the respective homee.
- Fixes a problem with double switching of homee-in-homee devices.
- Fixes a bug where homee-in-homee devices cannot be reactivated for HomeKit directly after an update to 2.29.0.
- Various small bug fixes.