- is simply exchanged for the existing switch insert
- To integrate existing installations, shutters to your home system
- Power consumption determination and graphic overview with the homee app
- Switch insert compatible to Busch-Jaeger series:
Busch-Duro 2000® SI
Busch-Duro 2000® SI Linear
Reflex SI Linear
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 7.0 x 4.5 cm
- IP class: 20
- Weight: 70 g
- Voltage: 110 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated power: <2 W (without load)
- Radio technology: Z-Wave Plus
With the TechniSat roller shutter switch and the homee system, window shutters are controlled fully automatically. At the same time, the roller shutters can still be operated manually using a switch.
Furthermore, the power consumption can also be determined via the homee app and the switch can be integrated into scenes with homeegrams to form a complex smart home system. Perfect to provide more comfort at home.
The roller shutter switch is installed in standard flush-mounted boxes (DIN 49073-1). The smart TechniSat flush-mounted insert is simply exchanged for the existing switch insert. Switch rocker and cover frame of the existing switch are still used.