- Support for new Z-Wave, EnOcean and ZigBee devices
- Support for Steca inverters (WLAN)
- Templates for device types are now available for energy saving plans (only homee AT smartENERGY customers)
- Time limits can now be created for energy saving plans in which the plan should not run (only homee AT smartENERGY customers)
- The WAREMA devices are now visible in the device list when teaching-in, even without a cube
- Device links can now be created from both sides, from the sensor and from the actuator
- In the plans it can now be specified which property of a device should be switched if the device has several suitable properties
- The teaching-in of Nuki, AVM and Homematic WLAN devices has been revised
- The web app dashboard can now be accessed in full screen mode
- The demo mode is now up to date again
- The overview of user roles was not displayed correctly on the go. This has been fixed.
- Some icons were not displayed correctly. This has been fixed.
- The status of the presence widget is now always displayed correctly.
- A bug in the selection of thermostats in heating plans has been fixed.
- The display of the duration of energy saving plans has been corrected.
- In the presence tile on the dashboard, the user settings can now only be opened with the appropriate rights
- Missing texts for the LED color mode of Aeotec devices have been added
- A bug with locks that could lead to an app crash has been fixed.
- An error when editing homeegrams that could occur when reloading the page has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented Bugsnag (Crash Analytics) from loading has been fixed.
- Automations created by the installer can now also be edited by them
- Plans created by the installer can now only be edited by the installer
- The widgets on the dashboard are now always the right size
- Minor text fixes